Epoxy flooring is a popular choice for many places, especially for both residential and commercial garage floors. One of the most durable coatings available is an epoxy resin. It will not only protect a well-used garage floor, it can transform the look instantly, from dull cement into a beautiful and professional-looking finish.
When you think epoxy you may automatically think garage floors. But epoxy floor designs are being used for outdoor walkways, inside health clinics, warehouse flooring and so many other establishments and locations. The epoxy resin can be applied in so many “best” places to transform a floor into a low-maintenance, easy to clean, attractive epoxy floor design.
Epoxy Floor Designs
The following are five places you may have never considered applying epoxy:
- Pool deck: Since the deck area that surrounds a pool tends to get very slippery when wet, this is an ideal place for epoxy flooring. Epoxy resin will make your pool deck safer by providing traction to lessen the likelihood of slips and falls.
- Basement: No matter how you use your basement, epoxy floor designs will transform dull, plain cement into a great looking space. It will also protect your basement floor for the long-term.
- Patio: If your patio is made of cement, adding epoxy will provide slip-free protection and easy maintenance. With a wide variety of epoxy floor designs available you can design a unique and attractive outdoor area.
- Personal gym: If you have space for a home gym, you will most likely want to protect your investment. Carpet can soak up moisture from perspiration. Epoxy flooring is moisture resistant and can easily be wiped clean.
- Children’s play area: Epoxy is perfect for a kid’s recreation room. Epoxy flooring is strong, durable, and very easy to clean. There is no need to worry about damaging wood or staining carpet.