Many types of 77036 industrial epoxy flooring have become increasingly popular in recent years for a variety of reasons. It’s durable, easy to clean, and can give your business a professional look. If you’re considering epoxy flooring for your industrial business, here are a few things you should know.
- Durability – Epoxy floor coatings are incredibly durable. It can withstand a lot of wear and tear, meaning your business will stay looking great for longer. This can be particularly useful in high-traffic areas where wear and tear are more likely to show up. It’s also hygienic, which means it will help you maintain a clean working environment.
- Slip Resistant – Industrial epoxy flooring is also slip resistant, which makes it safer for your employees and customers. Slips and trips are a major cause of accidents in workplaces and can lead to serious injuries. By making your floor slip-resistant, you can help to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Ease of Cleaning – This type of flooring is also super easy to clean. Simply sweep it clean with a broom or mop and water, and then wipe it down with a damp cloth. You won’t need to worry about any residue left behind, making it a great choice if you have a lot of messy employees.
- Professional Appearance – Industrial epoxy flooring gives your business a professional look. This comes in handy for well-established businesses but is even more crucial for up-and-coming companies. This is because it sets you apart from your competitors and can help you attract new customers when you need them to grow your brand the most.
Therefore, when you think about all the critical business ventures you need to take your company to the next level, don’t forget epoxy floor coating. The floor might not seem like a huge deal, but wait till you have to resurface or replace your existing one! Avoid those overhead costs and invest in a 77036 industrial epoxy floor coating today!
Our Entire 77036 Industrial Epoxy Team Truly Cares About Houston Businesses
At Epoxy Technology Coatings, we understand that Houston businesses have unique needs when it comes to their floors. We have a team of experienced and knowledgeable professionals who are dedicated to providing the best possible service to our clients.
There are many other epoxy companies in Houston that are manipulating residents and hurting the local economy. These companies are oftentimes fly-by-night operations that take advantage of unsuspecting business owners.
They will give them a low estimate to do the work, but then they will do a shoddy job and overcharge for it. This leaves the business owner with a poor-quality epoxy job and a much higher bill than they expected. It also hurts the reputation of epoxy companies in general, making it harder for the good ones to get work.
Here, we use only the highest quality materials and products available, and we stand behind our work 100%. We are also committed to being responsive to our client’s needs and concerns, and we will work with you to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our work. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you with your industrial epoxy flooring needs.
You can also check out our incredible before and after photos. These images are from jobs completed in the Houston area and tell the story better than we ever could. You’ll see just how our team works to turn drab, uninspiring flooring into a wondrous walkway! Call our epoxy office to get started and receive your free estimate today.
More Benefits Of Epoxy Flooring
As mentioned above, epoxy flooring has many different benefits to small business owners and large corporations alike. Here are a few more examples of how our amazing services can help:
- Epoxy flooring is fire retardant – This means that it will help prevent your business from suffering from a fire. The main ingredient in epoxy flooring is a resin that is derived from petroleum. This resin is mixed with a hardener to create a tough, durable, and fire-resistant surface.
- Epoxy flooring keeps overhead costs down – This is because it is a high-quality product that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance. Epoxy flooring is easy to take care of because it is a non-porous surface that does not require sealing or waxing. It is also resistant to staining and fading.
- Epoxy flooring is soundproof – This means that it will help to reduce noise levels in your business. The epoxy flooring acts as a sound barrier, absorbing the noise and preventing it from echoing throughout the space.
To learn even more benefits about epoxy flooring than the ones listed in this article, call us today!
Check Out These Epoxy Styles
Epoxy is a type of resin that can be used for a variety of purposes, including flooring, countertops, and even art. This popular material is known for its durability and unique look. There are many different styles of epoxy, so it’s important to choose the right one for your project. Here are some of the most popular services we offer:
To learn even more about these amazing styles of flooring and even more services we offer, call us today!
Don’t Walk On Wack Walkways When You Could Coast On A Colorful Coating
As mentioned above, epoxy coating on your industrial flooring gives you a number of advantages over other types of flooring. Epoxy is extremely durable, so it can withstand heavy foot traffic and equipment traffic without showing wear.
It is also easy to clean and maintain, so you won’t have to spend a lot of time or money keeping it looking good. Call us to get a free quote and get the 77036 industrial epoxy floor coating that your business deserves!
Houston, TX Fun Facts:
- The city of Houston is the 4th most populous city in the United States.
- Houston has many nicknames, “Space City” being one of the most common.
- Over 4,600 energy-related firms are operating in Houston.