As the need arises, Katy, TX commercial epoxy floors are becoming more popular. The right floors in your commercial or industrial facility can make a big difference in the overall look and feel of your business and can also play a role in worker productivity and safety. With so many options on the market, it’s important to take time to select the right floors for your specific needs. Consider the following factors when making your big decision:
- The Type of Business You Operate – Different businesses have different flooring needs. For example, a restaurant will need floors that can withstand spills and heavy foot traffic, while a retail store will need floors that are easy to clean and presentable.
- Your Budget – There is a wide range of prices for commercial flooring, so it’s important to set a budget before you start shopping. Remember that the initial cost is not the only factor to consider. You’ll also need to factor in the cost of installation and maintenance over time.
- The Look You Want to Achieve – Do you want your floors to make a statement or blend in with the rest of your decor? There are many different colors, textures, and styles of commercial flooring available, so you should have no trouble finding something that matches your vision.
- The Level of Traffic – Will your floors see a lot of foot traffic? If so, you’ll need to choose a durable option that can withstand the level of wear and tear you are expecting.
- Your Climate – If you live in an area with extreme temperatures, you’ll need to choose floors that can withstand the heat or cold as well as the humidity.
- Any Special Needs – If you have special needs, such as floors that need to be slip-resistant or sound-absorbent, be sure to find a product that meets all those requirements.
Taking time to choose the right commercial floors can make a big difference in your business’s overall look, feel, and function. When you’re looking at options, epoxy floors should be at the top. Contact Epoxy Technology Coatings to learn more about our industrial & commercial epoxy services.
Reasons Why You Should Choose Katy, TX Commercial Epoxy Floors
There are many reasons to choose commercial epoxy floors. Epoxy floors are a type of flooring made from a mix of epoxy resin and a hardener. They’re popular to use in commercial and industrial settings because they’re extremely durable and easy to clean and maintain. On top of that, epoxy floors can be found in a variety of colors and designs, so you can customize them to match the specific style needs of any business.
Let’s go into detail about how epoxy floors are “durable.” First, they can withstand an immense amount of wear and tear, making them viable for public areas with a lot of foot and vehicular traffic. On top of that, they’re resistant to chemicals, stains, grease, oil, abrasions, color fading, and water, so they last well in most industrial and commercial environments. Lastly, epoxy floors create a slip-resistant surface even when it’s damp, reducing any accidents in the workplace.
Due to its non-porous surface, it won’t harbor germs or bacteria in places you can’t see. Even if you spill chemicals, oil, and other fluids on it, you can easily clean it up with your favorite cleaning tools. If you need to use harsher cleaning chemicals to remove something off the floor, its chemical resistance will keep it from being damaged.
However, one of the best benefits of epoxy is the number of designs and color options available to you. Regardless of what type of industrial or commercial operation you run, you can always get the professional or business-casual look you’re going for.
Choose How You Want Your Floors to Look
The design of your floor may be the very detail that ties the entire room together. That’s why taking the time to choose is one of the best and most important parts. Epoxy Technology Coatings has over 200 epoxy colors and designs that you can browse through, and it’s the widest variety you’ll find in the greater Houston area. With what we have to offer, you’ll be able to find the exact image you’re looking for.
We have solid epoxy colors, metallic epoxy colors, blended flake colors, and brindle flake colors. With solid epoxy colors, you could request multiple colors so that you could denote specific areas on your floor, like the loading or unloading bays or where patients need to stand for their checkups. On the other hand, our team will pour metallic epoxy colors with a special method to create a marble or lava-esque pattern.
Flakes add a unique texture to your epoxy floors. Blended flakes have a more natural look, like leaves piled up on a forest floor, while brindle flakes give your floors a metallic texture. Our team will scatter them randomly so that no epoxy floor will look the same. Regardless of which you choose, your Katy, TX commercial epoxy floor will be unique to you and your business operation.
Finally, you can decide on a finish for your floors. Choose on the glossiness level: matte, semi-gloss, or high gloss. The glossier the floor, the more reflective it becomes. The more reflective your floors, the brighter it makes your room, allowing you and your workers to see better around dark corners or beneath objects.
Get the Commercial Epoxy Floors that Your Business Needs
An epoxy floor might be the flooring solution that you’ve been searching for. If you would like to know more about how your commercial or industrial building could benefit from them, get in touch with our team at Epoxy Technology Coatings now. We have locations throughout the Greater Houston area, so we’ll be able to reach you even if you’re in Katy. Your Katy, TX commercial epoxy floor is waiting for you, so what are you waiting for?
Katy, Texas Fun Facts:
- The area used to be the hunting grounds of the Karankawa Natives.
- It had wildlife such as buffalo, various game birds, longhorn cattle, deer, and wolves.
- The earliest settlement was called Cane Island due to the amount of cane that was planted for trapping animals along the creekside.