If you want the best renovation solution for your old concrete floors, then check out our concrete epoxy near me Katy, TX from Epoxy Technology Coatings. We can install epoxy flooring over your concrete floors and make them look new and beautiful again.
Epoxy has been growing in popularity due to its many benefits. The trick is you have to know how to apply it in order to get all those benefits. While there are tons of DIY tutorials out there, you might be the type of person who needs a professional job completed in a timely manner. That is where Epoxy Technology Coatings comes in.
We have been providing our services all over Houston, including Katy, TX since 2005. Our epoxy services include unique customization such as hundreds of colors, colorful additions such as brindle and blended flakes, and even metallic colors for that special touch. We can also create specific markings for areas such as driving and walk lanes, safety zones, parking spaces, and so much more.
We know what it means to provide quality services and customer satisfaction. We also want to offer a free quote so you know what you are getting before you agree to anything. All you have to do is contact us online or give us a call. You will be promptly connected to a representative who will be more than willing to get what you need.
Why Concrete Epoxy Near Me Katy, TX is So Popular
Epoxy coatings improve the longevity of concrete floors by making them resistant to chemicals, abrasion, impact, and heavy loads. This means the floor will last longer and won’t need to be fixed or replaced as often.
- Aesthetics and customization: Our epoxy coatings come in a wide variety of colors and shapes, so you can make your concrete floor fit your tastes and brand. The shiny finish makes the room look better as a whole and makes it feel bright and open.
- Easy to clean and maintain: Epoxy-coated concrete floors are a breeze to clean and keep up. The surface is smooth, so dust, dirt, and other particles can’t gather on it. This makes it easy to clean on a regular basis.
- Chemical Resistance: Our high-quality epoxy coatings are resistant to chemicals like oils, acids, and solvents. This makes them perfect for commercial and industrial settings where chemical spills are a worry.
- Slip-Resistance: Epoxy coats have a smooth, glossy finish, but they can also be made with anti-slip additives to make sure they don’t cause accidents in wet or spilled areas.
What You Get When You Choose Epoxy Technology Coatings
At Epoxy Technology Coatings, we’re proud to be at the top of the epoxy coating industry’s technological advances. Our team of experts has a lot of knowledge, and we use top-of-the-line tools to get the best results.
Here’s what makes us different:
High-quality materials: We get our epoxy resins and hardeners from reliable suppliers, so we know that every product we sell is of the greatest quality.
Solutions that are tailored to your needs: We know that every undertaking is different. Our skilled techs work closely with you to learn about your unique needs and come up with solutions that meet those needs.
Professional application: Our team goes through rigorous training, follows best practices in the business, and uses a systematic approach to application. This makes sure that the epoxy finish is put on perfectly, so it will last for a long time.
Projects are finished on time: We value your time and try to finish projects within the agreed-upon time frame so that your daily operations are interrupted as little as possible.
Keeping Your Newly Epoxy-Coated Concrete Floors in Good Shape
Epoxy-coated floors are easy to take care of, but there are a few simple things you can do to make them last longer and look better:
- Regular Cleaning: Sweep or vacuum the floor on a regular basis to get rid of loose dirt and waste. Use a mild cleanser and water to clean better than harsh chemicals.
- Avoid Abrasive Cleaners: Abrasive cleaners can damage the epoxy surface, so it’s important to use non-abrasive cleaning products.
- Clean up spills right away: Epoxy is immune to chemicals, but it’s best to clean up any spills right away to keep them from staining or damaging the epoxy.
Got Some Questions?
FAQ 1:How long does it take for epoxy floors to be ready to walk on?
A: The time it takes for epoxy flooring to harden depends on the product used and the weather. Most epoxy finishes are fully strong and durable 24 to 72 hours after they are applied.
FAQ 2:Can epoxy flooring be put down on top of concrete surfaces that are already there?
A: If the surface is ready, epoxy can sometimes be put on top of old concrete coatings. But it’s important to check the current coating’s state and talk to a pro to make sure it sticks well and lasts a long time.
Schedule a Consultation Today
Our main product is epoxy floor coverings. People put these coverings on concrete floors in homes, businesses, and factories. Epoxy floors have a smooth, shiny finish that can stand up to a lot of foot traffic, is resistant to chemicals, and protects the concrete underneath.
Looking for decorative flakes for your epoxy flooring? For this service, the epoxy is mixed with flakes of different colors. The flakes not only make the surface look better, but they also make it easier to grip and last longer.
Coatings made of metallic epoxy create a striking, three-dimensional effect that looks like moving lava or liquid metal. This choice is often used in high-end business and residential settings. Be sure to check out our photo gallery to get a better idea of what we can do.
As we mentioned previously, we offer applications in homes, businesses, and factories. Epoxy coating companies serve a wide range of customers, including housewives, business owners, and factories. They can work on jobs of all sizes and levels of difficulty.
We can meet your criteria and even offer customized aesthetic solutions such as custom colors to match logos, interior decor, favorite team colors, and so much more. Epoxy Technology Coatings is the best place to call for concrete epoxy near me Katy, TX.
Fun Facts for Katy, TX
- Katy is most known for Katy Mills Mall, even though the town itself has been absorbed into Greater Houston.
- Katy Independent School District with its historic town square on the MKT railroad right-of-way.
- Katy was known as “Cane Island” in the mid-1800s because of its Buffalo Bayou branch creek.