Hiring epoxy contractors near me Columbus, TX will make your life easier. Not only can a team of experts perfectly install your new epoxy floor, but you’re also sure to get commercial-grade epoxy instead of the generic store brands. When you’re looking for reliable epoxy contractors near me, rely on Epoxy Technology Coatings. We’ve been in the business since 2005, and we can install an epoxy floor that will make your business outshine the competition.
Although not many people really take in your floor when they walk on it, everyone will notice if there’s something wrong with it. When it’s wet, they could slip; when it’s dirty, they’ll avoid the dirtiest spots; when there’s a crack or dent, they’ll notice. You don’t want the first impression of your business ruined by your floor’s subpar appearance. You want a flooring choice that aesthetically blends in and is practical – you want an epoxy floor.
What is an epoxy floor?
Epoxy is made of hardeners and resins that combine chemically to make a strong, plastic-like substance. Many people choose epoxy for industrial and business floors because it lasts a long time, doesn’t damage easily, is simple to clean, won’t show water or oil stains, and can handle heavy machines and foot traffic.
Do epoxy floors have bland designs?
Not at all, because epoxy floors today come in a lot of different styles and designs. Most epoxy floors have a shiny finish, and you can change the colors and designs to make them your own. You can use colorful flake paint to make a mosaic or metallic effect for a classier or more modern look. Epoxy floors can be designed in a lot of different ways, so they can be used in almost any room.
Getting to Know Epoxy Contractors Near Me Columbus, TX
You don’t have to keep looking for an expert team much longer. Epoxy Technology Coatings is a team of epoxy contractors near me that helps businesses with installing epoxy floors. As part of our services, our team will prepare the floor, put down the epoxy flooring, and add any finishing touches you may want. We are experts at using epoxy finishes to make floors that last a long time.
Since epoxy floors last a long time and don’t get damaged easily by things like chemicals, heat, abrasion, and stains, these coatings are great for warehouses, factories, and workshops. They also look sleek and professional. We have access to a range of colors, styles, and finishes to meet the needs and tastes of different clients.
Our team has over 200 epoxy colors and designs that you can choose from. You can choose from a solid color to give your floor a solidified design or metallic epoxy colors to add an elegant touch to the room. Not to mention you can also add blended or brindle flakes that make it easier to hide dirt and stains, especially in warehouses or factories that aren’t deep cleaned as often as other spaces.
Places to Install an Epoxy Floor
Considering their versatility, you can put down epoxy floors in a lot of different places, both in commercial and residential areas. Places where you might often find or install an epoxy floor are the following:
- Garages: Epoxy floors are very long-lasting and don’t get stained by oil and grease, so they’re a great choice for garages.
- Basements: Because these floors are water resistant, they’re great for basements that might get flooded.
- Warehouses: These floors can handle a lot of foot traffic and can be marked out or divided into sections to keep things in order.
- Factories and Other Industrial Buildings: These need floors that are strong and last a long time, just like warehouses. They’re also resistant to most chemicals.
- Business Kitchens: Epoxy floors can be used in restaurants and business kitchens because they are easy to clean, provide a slip-resistant surface, and are also fire and heat-resistant.
- Healthcare Facilities and Labs: Epoxy floors are popular in hospitals, clinics, and labs because they are easy to clean and make it harder to spread germs. Not to mention, their slip and chemical-resistant properties make it safer for workers and patients.
- Stores and Showrooms: Epoxy floors can also be very artistic, making them a good choice for floors in stores and showrooms. You can choose different designs and styles to match the design and style of the business.
- Schools or Offices: Epoxy flooring can also be used in places with a lot of foot activity because they’re strong enough to endure impacts and abrasions and ward off general wear and tear.
It’s important to remember that for best effects, installation should be done by a team of epoxy contractors near me. Otherwise, a sloppily installed epoxy floor won’t provide your commercial or industrial space with the benefits mentioned. Instead, it could become a hazard or liability. Poorly installed epoxy won’t be smooth and seamless, which provides openings for germs or uneven ends that can trip visitors.
Getting in Touch with the Right Team
Finding epoxy contractors near me that can provide you with a perfectly installed epoxy floor is easier than you think. There are many experienced epoxy contractors near me. When you’re looking for a team, you’ll want to compare several to choose the one that can provide you with what you’re looking for.
Epoxy Technology Coatings has been helping clients and businesses throughout the greater Houston area for many years. Our experienced team knows how to bring out the best in your epoxy floor so that it can provide your business with all the benefits you need to stay safe and look great. Call our team of epoxy contractors near me to get a free estimate.
Columbus, Texas Fun Facts:
- The town’s motto is “Live Oaks and Live Folks.”
- The city’s courthouse is registered on the National Register of Historic Places.
- There’s a Santa Claus Museum in Columbus.