Before you proceed with getting a new concrete floor, see what epoxy floor coating contractors near me Clear Lake, TX have to say. Epoxy Technology Coatings has installed epoxy floor coatings for many different commercial and industrial fields since 2005. Whether you have an auto garage, retail store, or warehouse, an epoxy floor may be the upgrade you’ve been needing. Get in touch with our team today to learn more or to get a free quote.
What is an epoxy floor coating?
An epoxy floor coating is a protective and aesthetically pleasing finish applied to concrete floors. It has a shiny finish and lasts a long time. It also doesn’t stain, react with chemicals, or wear away easily.
This type of floor coating is often used in workshops, factories, and other places with a lot of foot traffic. A “resin” and a “hardener” agent are mixed together before the coating is applied. When the coating dries, it makes a strong, hard surface.
They’re a popular flooring solution for commercial and industrial buildings. Due to their inherent benefits, they can withstand a lot of damage from environmental factors, such as heavy machinery and chemicals, that would be prevalent in those spaces. You can learn more from epoxy floor coating contractors near me.
Epoxy Technology Coatings is a team of experts that can discuss the pros and cons with you. Epoxy floors don’t only work in commercial and industrial settings. They can also be applied to several residential spaces, such as your garage. No matter where you want to apply a new epoxy floor coating, our team can do it, so contact us today to schedule the best time for you.
Talk to Epoxy Floor Coating Contractors Near Me Clear Lake, TX
It’s always better to have something professionally done. Although you could save money by doing it yourself, you can expect efficiency and quality from the experts. And when you’re trying to upgrade the floors of a commercial or industrial setting, those two factors are what matter most. You can expect the following from epoxy floor coating contractors near me who put down epoxy flooring coatings:
- Inspection & Assessment: The epoxy floor coating contractors near me will look at the current state of your floor to see what needs to be done before the epoxy is applied. Epoxy can only be applied on a dry and clean concrete surface. Otherwise, the stains or cracks will seep through the epoxy layer.
- Preparation: This could mean prepping the concrete that will serve as the epoxy coating’s base by cleaning it, fixing any cracks or damage, and grinding or shot-blasting it to make a good surface for the epoxy to stick to. The more thorough the preparation, the smoother and more seamless the final result.
- Application: The epoxy floor coating contractors near me will mix the epoxy resin and hardener, coat your floor with it, and wait for it to cure to add any finishing touches. Depending on how thick you want the epoxy, this process may have more than one layer.
- Advice: Our team will also be able to give you tips on how to take care of and maintain your new epoxy floor coating so that it lasts longer. Luckily, one of the benefits of an epoxy floor is that it’s easy to maintain and clean, so you can most likely keep up with your usual regular cleaning habits.
Besides these things, you can also expect our team of epoxy floor coating contractors near me to be professional, on time, and clear about prices, deadlines, and any problems that might come up. Our team follows all rules and standards for safety.
What Are the Benefits of an Epoxy Floor?
Color and design options aren’t the only reason why epoxy floors are a popular flooring choice. Although those are one of many reasons, there are several other reasons why people are upgrading their concrete floors with an epoxy floor coating. An epoxy floor has a lot of perks, such as the following:
- Durability: Epoxy floors don’t get damaged easily, so they’re good for places with a lot of foot traffic. Heavy machinery, cars, and a lot of people walking on them won’t damage them.
- Chemical Resistant: Chemical spills, oil, and grease won’t damage or stain epoxy floors, which is why they’re a popular choice for garages, hospitals, factories, and other places that use or store chemicals.
- Safety: Most epoxy surfaces create a slip-resistant surface, which can reduce the number of accidents that happen in the room. Epoxy is also naturally fire, abrasion, and impact-resistant, so if an accident of some sort does happen, it won’t spread very far.
- Aesthetic Appeal: Epoxy floors come in many colors and patterns, so they can be changed to fit any room’s style. Epoxy Technology Coatings has over 200 color and design options, so you can take your time browsing through our selection.
- Easy to Clean: Because epoxy floors are smooth, dust, dirt, and bacteria can’t get through to the coating. This makes them simple to clean and maintain
- Reflective: Epoxy’s reflectivity can make a room brighter, which is good for businesses and public areas without ample lighting in some awkward spots. You won’t even need to add additional lighting, especially in corners where the area is already tight.
Let’s Upgrade Your Concrete Floor
If you’re still not sure of how an epoxy coating would change how your floors will look, check out how our past works transformed our clients’ floors and buildings. Epoxy Technology Coatings can show you how even a slight color change can change how you see the room. Call our team today to schedule a meeting with our experts.
Our team is based in the greater Houston area. If you want high-quality epoxy floors, we’re the go-to team. If you’re looking for epoxy floor coating contractors near me, get in touch with us today.
Clear Lake, Houston, Texas Fun Facts:
- Clear Lake, the very lake Clear Lake City is named after, is the country’s third largest pleasure-boating spot.
- The Johnson Space Center sits adjacent to Clear Lake.
- The Clear Lake community is the 2nd-largest master-planned neighborhood in Houston behind Kingswood.