When you want to upgrade your plain concrete floors, you want the help of the best epoxy floor companies near me Lake Jackson, TX. And when you’re looking for the best, there’s no one better to turn to than Epoxy Technology Coatings. We’ve been in the business since 2005. Not only do we have an experienced team of epoxy floor contractors, but we also have access to a plethora of epoxy color and design choices.
You don’t need to look any further for the epoxy floor companies near me. We have everything you need to ensure your concrete floors are upgraded into something functionally stylish. Not only are epoxy floors the best solution for many commercial buildings because of their durability and benefits, but they can also satisfy unique design choices. Contact our team for your free estimate.
What are epoxy floors?
For places with a lot of foot traffic and a need for durability, chemical resistance, and good looks, epoxy floors are a good choice. Epoxy resins are used to make it. This is a type of material that sets on top of concrete to make a smooth, hard, and long-lasting surface that can handle a lot of foot traffic.
When you mix epoxy glue with a hardener, you start the chemical reaction that hardens it. This makes a tough floor that doesn’t get damaged by water, stains, cracks, or chips. Even though it’s mostly used in businesses and factories, it can also be found in houses, especially in garages, basements, and kitchens.
Epoxy floors can be different colors, patterns, and styles, so they can be used for a range of design needs. They are also easy to clean and keep; all you have to do is sweep them often and mop them once in a while. Epoxy Technology Coatings has all the options you need to show your visitors your business’s or building’s best first impression.
Working with Epoxy Floor Companies Near Me Lake Jackson, TX
Most people tend to overlook the floor they’re walking on except for in a few instances: you just felt like you stepped on something unpleasant, or it looks gross to walk on. Although it’s not the first thing on visitors’ minds, the floor you walk on is an important part of a space’s overall design. If you work in an industrial or commercial building, you’ll want a floor that is equally tough against workplace accidents and professional for visitors.
That’s why you’ll want to work with epoxy floor companies near me to install the best epoxy floors for you. There are many benefits to working with professional concrete floor companies, such as:
- Expertise and Precision: These businesses have trained workers who know just the right ratio of each epoxy mixture to use to get the best result.
- Proper Surface Preparation: For epoxy flooring to stick well, the surface needs to be clean and well-prepared. Professionals will make sure that the surface is completely ready, which lowers the chance that it will peel or chip.
- Warranty: A lot of reliable epoxy floor companies near me back up their work with warranties. This gives customers peace of mind that their floors won’t get damaged from anything except for wear and tear.
- Time-Saving: Professional companies have enough workers and tools to finish jobs on time, which saves customers the time and stress of doing things themselves.
- High-Quality Materials: Companies that install epoxy floors often have access to commercial-grade, high-quality goods that regular people might not be able to get. Rather than getting the DIY options, which are lower in quality and come in smaller quantities, epoxy floor companies near me can get higher-quality products.
- Safety Measures: Because professionals know the right way to handle these products safely, accidents are less likely to happen. Before it cures, epoxy gives off a strong chemical stench that is suffocatingly strong. Our experts will know the appropriate ways to ventilate rooms as we’re working.
- Advice on Aesthetics: These businesses have professionals who can help clients choose the right design, textures, and colors for their space and sense of style. We’ll work with you to ensure that the design you choose is exactly what you’re looking for.
- Customization Options: A lot of businesses offer custom solutions that are made to fit specific needs, whether they are about design, strength, or resistance to slips. We can even control the gloss level, from high gloss to matte finishes.
- Long-Lasting Results: Because these companies have a lot of knowledge and use high-quality tools and materials, the services they provide tend to last a long time. Epoxy floors naturally last for years and are chemical-resistant, abrasion-resistant, and heat-resistant. Not a lot can damage them, so they last a long time.
- After-Sales Service: Most businesses offer services after the sale, such as upkeep tips and possible repair services. If you ever need help with your epoxy floors, you can always count on Epoxy Technology Coatings to come to your rescue.
How do you know which epoxy floor companies near me are best for you?
You never know until you ask and shop around! Compare as many companies as you can to pinpoint the one with the most experience in your field, industry, or project. Working with concrete floor companies basically makes sure that you get the most out of your flooring by applying it professionally, making it last longer, and giving it a better finish. That’s why you want to find the right team of epoxy experts.
Commercial-Grade Epoxy Floors
Get the commercial-grade epoxy floors you need for your industrial building or office space. Epoxy Technology Coatings has everything you need to get the best flooring solutions for your business. Call our team today to hear more about how you can benefit from an epoxy floor coating.
We serve businesses all throughout the greater Houston area, even out to Lake Jackson. We’ll show you samples of our previous work so you can see the quality of our performance. We’re one of the epoxy floor companies near me that you can trust to provide the best epoxy floors for all of our clients.
Lake Jackson, Texas Fun Facts:
- The city was founded by Abner Jackson and his wife, Magaret.
- It was originally one of the richest sugar plantations in the area.
- However, like most of the coast, it was destroyed during the Great Storm of 1900.