If you’re looking for one of the best commercial epoxy garage floor installers near me Columbus, TX, you’ve come to the right place. Epoxy Technology Coatings has been in the business since 2005, and we’re one of the most experienced teams in the area. You’ll be hard-pressed to find other epoxy garage floor installers near me with the same quality of work as us. If you don’t believe us, you can always check our online reviews or the gallery of our past work.
What are epoxy floors?
Epoxy floors comprise several layers of epoxy that are pressed into the floor to a depth of at least two millimeters. It is made up of resins and hardeners that combine chemically to make a stiff, strong substance that sticks well to most base layers. It’s a popular upgrade for standard concrete floors because it adds an additional layer on top of the concrete base.
Because they are resistant to chemicals, wear, stains, cracks, and damage, these floors will last for a long time. They’re also inherently durable, so they are often used in business and industrial settings. One of the best settings to find them in are commercial and residential garages or auto shops.
How can Epoxy Technology Coatings help you?
We can give you the epoxy products you need for your commercial garage floors. Our team can find the right epoxy style and design for any situation. We can also give you expert help on what epoxy products to use, how to apply them, and how to keep the floor in good shape after it’s been put down. We’re epoxy garage installers near me who know how to install epoxy floors so that they are smooth and last a long time.
Working with Epoxy Garage Floor Installers Near Me Columbus, TX
It’s always better to have something professionally installed. Although you could DIY the entire operation, you don’t want to have to cover the entire of your parking garage or auto shop by yourself. Those areas could affect how your visitors and clients view your business. That’s why you should rely on experienced commercial epoxy garage floor installers near me.
The choice is easy to make. There are many reasons to hire professional epoxy garage floor installers:
- Knowledge: Installers know how to prepare the floor correctly and put down concrete that will last for a long time. They know how to work with any floor type and any problems that might come up during the fitting process.
- Quality: The ability of the installer has a lot to do with how good the finished product is. Professional workers make sure there are no mistakes made during the process that could cause the paint to bubble, peel, or have an uneven color or texture.
- Saves Time: A professional worker can finish the job faster than a do-it-yourselfer, which saves a lot of time.
- Value for Money: Because a properly installed epoxy floor lasts longer and is more durable, it is often better value for money, in the long run, to hire a professional instead of doing it yourself.
- Inspecting and Preparing: Installers also check your floor for damage and get it ready for the epoxy covering. This is an important step that people who do it themselves often forget about.
- Proper Tools and Materials: Professionals can get commercial-grade goods that are strong and of high quality. They also have all the tools and equipment they need to properly put down the epoxy flooring.
If you’re looking for the best epoxy installation services, Epoxy Technology Coatings is the team of epoxy garage floor installers near me you’re looking for. We have everything that will help us help you. Our experienced team has been installing our clients’ epoxy floors since 2005. Not only is our team reliable, but we also have over 200 color and design options that will help you realize the image you had in mind.
The Benefits of Installing an Epoxy Floor
You can discuss the details with epoxy garage floor installers near me if you’re still on the fence about upgrading your concrete floors with an epoxy floor coating. First and foremost, this type of coating will become an additional layer on top of your concrete, so you won’t have to waste time removing the base of your garage floor. Instead, the epoxy will become an extra protective layer that will help your concrete base last longer than before.
A few other benefits of epoxy floors include the following:
- Durability: Epoxy floors are very strong and can handle a lot of foot traffic, so they are good for places like hospitals, laboratories, and workshops.
- Easy to Clean: These floors don’t absorb spills or spots, so they’re simple to clean and maintain.
- A Wide Range of Designs: Epoxy floors come in many shapes and colors, so they can be used in a number of different ways.
- Resistance: They can handle strong chemicals, which makes them great for use in factories and warehouses.
- Safety: Epoxy floors don’t slip, swell, break, or catch fire, so they make the workplace safer.
- Brightness: Epoxy floors often come in a high gloss option that can make light reflect better and make your building brighter.
Let’s Fix Up Your Garage Together
A parking garage or auto shop also needs to be spick and span. Cars can be messy and heavy and leave their traces on the floor. Although you’ll have to shrug some of it off, you’ll still need a flooring option that will withstand the beating that they’ll take from the cars that drive and park over it. Luckily, Epoxy Technology Coatings has the solution for you.
Call our team today to learn more about how an epoxy floor can benefit your garage floor. We’ve helped clients throughout the Houston area and beyond. We’ll show you how our expertise as epoxy garage floor installers near me can make your garage shine as brightly as any other room.
Columbus, Texas Fun Facts:
- The city was originally called Beason’s Ferry Crossing or “Beason’s Crossing.”
- It was later renamed its current name after the warring settled.
- It was established in 1837.