If you’re thinking about hiring 77036 commercial flooring contractors near me, it truly matters who you hire to do the job. Commercial epoxy flooring contractors can be extremely helpful, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. You want to ensure that the contractor you choose is someone you can trust and who will provide you with the best possible service.
If you’re looking for a commercial epoxy flooring contractor in the area, Epoxy Technology Coatings is the team you need by your side. We pride ourselves on being extremely helpful and trustworthy, and we’ll do everything we can to make sure your project goes as smoothly as possible.
Our team of epoxy specialists will help you craft a flooring solution that fits your specific needs and budget. We’ll work with you to determine the right type of epoxy flooring for your commercial property, and we’ll make sure that the installation is done properly and on time.
Other epoxy flooring companies will often try to take advantage of unsuspecting customers by using low-quality materials, charging exorbitant prices, or providing subpar services. It is important to be aware of these practices so that you can make an informed decision when choosing an epoxy flooring company.
When you choose to partner with us, you can be confident that you’re working with reputable commercial epoxy flooring contractors. No matter who teams up with you, they will assess your business and only advise you on what can make your business better, not what can make us more money.
We will also give you a quick estimate for all our services, so you know what you’re looking at. Also, be sure to take advantage of our before and after web page. Witnessing these before and after photos can give you a better idea of what the finished product will look like, and they will show you how amazing our contractors are! Therefore, to witness greatness firsthand, visit this page today!
No Company Can Compete With Our 77036 Commercial Flooring Contractors Near Me
When it comes to finding a reliable and helpful commercial flooring contractor, there is no company that can compete with ours. We only hire the creme de la creme of contractors to work for us, and we have a strict screening process to make sure that only the best of the best stay in our lineup.
Our contractors are always willing to go the extra mile to help our clients, and we have a wide range of services they provide. Another way our contractors set themselves apart from the scam artists that are out there is their willingness to answer any question you have.
They can help you set up your services efficiently, and once the job is complete, our phone lines ensure they will answer your call whenever you need us. Above all, we want to see every business in the Houston area succeed, and we know it all starts with the 77036 commercial flooring contractors near me that you hire.
That’s why we bust our tail to not only do the best job but give Houstonians the best prices for epoxy services. This way, you can save money on your floors and put this money into other essential areas of your business. There is no sense in paying a lot of money for the “best” epoxy services that some companies promise. The actual best epoxy floors are laid by us, and we will save you tons of cash today!
What Exactly Is Epoxy?
- What Exactly Is Epoxy? – Epoxy is a type of polymer that is used to create a variety of products, including flooring. Epoxy is a strong and long-lasting material that can resist a variety of chemicals and wear and tear. Epoxy flooring is easy to clean and maintain, and it can last for many years with proper care.
- What Type Of Mixture Goes Into Making Epoxy? – This flooring consists of resin, and it is made up of two main ingredients: epoxy resin and hardener. The epoxy resin is what gives the material its strength and durability, while the hardener helps to make the epoxy adhere to the substrate (the surface on which it is being used).
- How Long Does The Epoxy Process Take? – The epoxy process usually takes only a few hours to complete. During this time, the resin and hardener are mixed together and then injected into the substrate. The mixture is then cured using a heat gun or a hot plate, which creates the final product.
The Type Of Flooring You Have In Your Business Truly Matters
Flooring is important in any business. It can tie the whole space together and make it look complete. The right flooring can give your business a professional appearance and make it more inviting to customers. There are many different types of epoxy flooring to choose from, and we are here to break it all down for you.
- Gloss Options – If you are looking for a floor that will give your business a beautiful polished finish, high gloss is the perfect option. This type of epoxy floor is very hard and has a high shine. It is perfect for areas that are used often, such as the entranceways or lobbies. We offer other gloss options like medium and no gloss alternatives, so call to learn more!
- Beautiful Intricate Designs – If wowing the customers right away is your mission, then we offer some great options with our blended flake, brindle flake, and metallic floor offerings. All these styles will surely leave an impression, and there are many colors to choose from.
- Solid Epoxy Colors – For those looking for a minimalistic yet elegant look, our solid epoxy colors might suit your needs. These styles can help you come up with a color scheme that matches well and leaves quite the impression on your clients. Call our office, and we’ll help you figure out which style is best for your company today!
Your Company Deserves A Beautiful Floor!
Don’t suffer the consequence of having your workers walk around on dreary concrete slabs. Spice things up with our services. Your employees will be safer, and your output will become more efficient with the help of the best 77036 commercial flooring contractors near me!
Houston, TX Fun Facts:
- The city of Houston has been the home of NASA’s mission control since 1965.
- Houston was founded on June 5, 1837.
- The Houston Post was the original newspaper for Houstonians and was established in 1880, yet it folded in 1995.