There might be many 77040 commercial flooring contractors near me, but be careful which company you decide to work with. Epoxy flooring companies are notorious for doing the least in terms of work and, at the same time, charging you an astronomical rate. However, we are a cut above here at Epoxy Technolgy Coatings.
Our expert contractors will keep you from contracting tears when you choose our services. The only tears that you’ll cry will be tears of joy when you behold the finished product of our epoxy coatings! We offer companies all over the Houston area an amazing opportunity to set themselves apart with beautifully designed floors that are unique to your business.
We also offer potential clients the chance to partner with a company that won’t ever take advantage of them. Epoxy flooring shouldn’t cost a company an arm and a leg. Many Houston agencies try to throw hidden fees into their pricing and get over on you this way. However, we are transparent with our costs and upfront about everything we do.
To prove this to you, we offer free quotes and consultations to anyone that needs one! These sit-downs will give you a great idea of what you can expect in terms of how long the project will take, what style your company should shoot for, and how much it will cost, among other details.
Another great opportunity for anyone interested in our services is our before and after photo page. When you head to this page, you’ll be able to witness the transformation that our services can render to your old worn down concrete slabs. You’ll see the many different types of businesses we offer and might even find a color that jumps out to you. Visit this page ASAP or call us to learn more about our services!
77040 Commercial Flooring Contractors Near Me Can Turn Any Businesses’ Floors Around
Businesses are always looking for ways to improve their facilities and operations. One way to do this is by using epoxy coatings on their floors. This type of coating can provide many benefits, including increased durability, slip resistance, and improved aesthetics.
Also, epoxy coatings help well-established companies too, but this service is especially great for young brands. If you’re a business just starting out, you might be wondering why you should invest in an epoxy coating. After all, there are many other things you could spend your money on.
First of all, an epoxy coating can give your floors a high-quality, professional look. This can help to make your business seem more credible and trustworthy, which can attract more customers.
Secondly, an epoxy coating can also protect your floors from wear and tear. This can be especially important if you have a lot of foot traffic in your business. Over time, an epoxy coating can actually save you money by prolonging the life of your floors.
If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of epoxy technology coatings for your business, please contact us today. Our 77040 commercial flooring contractors near me would be happy to discuss our services in further detail and answer any questions that you may have.
What Exactly Is An Epoxy Coating?
An epoxy coating is a type of coating that is typically applied to floors in order to protect them from wear and tear. This type of coating is made up of two parts: a resin and a hardener. When these two parts are mixed together, they form a tough, enduring overlay that can last for an extremely long time.
Applying an epoxy coating to a floor is not a quick process. The first step is to thoroughly clean the floor so that the epoxy can adhere properly. Next, the epoxy must be mixed and then applied to the floor. Once the epoxy has been applied, it needs to cure for several hours or even days before it is fully hardened. However, once it is fully cured, you won’t have to worry about maintenance or repairs for a long while!
What Type Of Businesses Can Epoxy Help?
Epoxy coatings can be applied to many different types of floors, but here at Epoxy Technology Coatings, we specialize in the treatment of concrete.
When you work with us, we will provide you with a detailed proposal that will outline the benefits of using our coatings. Among the type of businesses that can benefit from our services are the following:
- Restaurants – If you own a restaurant, then you know that having clean floors is extremely important. Not only do you want to create a safe environment for your customers, but you also want to avoid slip-and-fall accidents. One way to achieve both of these goals is to invest in an epoxy coating for your restaurant’s floors.
- Auto Shops – Investing in an epoxy coating for your restaurant’s floors is a great way to improve the look and functionality of your auto shop. Not only will this make your business look great, but it will also provide a level of protection against accidents.
- Warehouses – Just like auto shops, most warehouses contain heavy machinery and deal with toxic chemicals. To protect from spills, slips, and trips, an epoxy coating can provide your business with the safety and security it needs.
- Medical Facilities – Another type of establishment that can greatly benefit from an epoxy coating is a healthcare facility. These facilities often contain high-value equipment and materials, and they need to be protected from accidents and damage. Also, the smooth surface allows nurses and doctors to glide over the surface without much effort, which means faster care for patients.
These are just a few of the types of facilities that an epoxy coating can help. To learn more, reach out to our office ASAP.
We Feature More Styles Than Your Average Flooring Company
To learn about all the epoxy styles we offer, like our brindle flake, blended flake, metallic coverings, and solid colors, call our office at once! We promise you’ll find the perfect 77040 commercial flooring contractors near me that will help your company’s floors and the company itself truly shine!
Houston, TX Fun Facts:
- The city of Houston exceeds 90°F more than 100 days per year.
- Houston is classified as a mild winter location.
- The average rainfall in Houston is roughly 49 inches annually.