Without the help of 77040 commercial flooring systems, it is hard to stand out in the business world. When you look at all the top businesses in the Houston area and beyond, they all use some type of commercial flooring system. In fact, these systems can make a huge impact on the success of a business. Here are some reasons why using commercial flooring systems is a great way to stand out in the business world.
- Commercial Flooring Systems Offer Durability – If you want a floor that will last, you should look into commercial flooring systems. These systems are built to withstand a lot of wear and tear, which means that your business will be able to stay running for a long time. Not only will this save you money in the long run, but it will also make your customers happy.
- Commercial Flooring Systems Make a Statement – When you use commercial flooring systems in your business, you are making a statement. These systems are designed to make your business look great, and they work well with any type of décor. If you want to stand out from the rest, using commercial flooring systems is the way to go.
- Commercial Flooring Systems Are Economical – One of the biggest benefits of using commercial flooring systems is that they are economical. These epoxy-coated flooring systems are often less expensive than other types of flooring. This is especially true the older they get. While other floors break done over time, these floors last for years and years!
Therefore, if saving money, making your business stand out, and having durable floors are important to you, then consider getting one of these epoxy-coated floors today. Give us a call to learn more, or keep reading for more information.
The 77040 Commercial Flooring Systems Experts Are Here To Assist Your Company
Flooring systems are a crucial aspect of any business, and it is important to choose the right type of flooring for your needs. There are many different types of commercial flooring on the market, and the experts at Epoxy Technology Coatings are here to help you find the perfect system for your business.
We offer a wide range of services, including installation, repair, and maintenance, so you can rest assured that your business will always have the best possible flooring. One of the best ways we help our customers is through unrivaled customer service.
Unlike other epoxy coating companies in the area, we aren’t just in it for a quick buck. Instead, we are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and being there for them whenever they need us. Another way we are there for our customers is by being as transparent as we can with our services.
To prove this point, we have many tools for potential customers to figure out if we are the right solution for the job. One of these tools is our before and after photos. When you visit this page, you’ll find images that show you exactly how we’ve helped other local Houston businesses.
There are a plethora of different types of businesses featured, and this way, you can find the type of flooring that you might want in your facility. Of course, every epoxy company says they have low prices, but one of the best things we offer our potential guests is a free quote.
This consultation will show you how affordable our prices truly are and give you an idea of what the entire project will cost. Therefore, to start turning those busted-up old concrete floors into something more glorious, call to learn more about our 77040 commercial flooring systems!
The Different Facilities Epoxy Coating Can Help
Epoxy coatings are a great way to protect your commercial flooring. They can help keep your floor looking new and can also make it easier to clean. Here are some of the different types of facilities that can benefit from an epoxy coating:
- Hospitals: Epoxy coatings can help keep hospital floors clean and sterile. This is because they can resist bacteria and other contaminants.
- Food processing plants: Epoxy coatings can help keep food safe by preventing bacteria from growing on floors. Epoxy coatings are one of the easiest ways to keep a sterile work environment.
- Warehouses: Epoxy coatings can help protect warehouse floors from heavy traffic and large machinery like forklifts. These floors offer protection from slips and trips. This can literally be a lifesaver in a warehouse setting.
- Office buildings: Epoxy coatings can help keep office floors looking clean and professional. This will also create a smooth surface for your workers to glide over and might even increase productivity!
If you don’t see your type of business don’t the list, fear not! These types of flooring systems work great for any business, so call to learn how they can help yours today.
We Feature A Plethora Of Different Hues!
One important factor to consider when selecting an epoxy coating is the color. You want your floors to have a practical application, but you also want them to look good. With so many different colors of epoxy coatings available, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. But don’t worry, we’re here to help.
Some of the styles we have in our epoxy lineup are our blended flake, brindle flake, solid colors, and our metallic floor offerings. Each one of these types of flooring is available in many different colors and hues and can match any theme or aesthetic you are going for.
You can also throw a coat of high or medium gloss on the top to add a shine that can be seen from a mile away! Call our office to learn more about all your color choices today.
Call Epoxy Technology Coatings!
No matter what type of business you are running, you want to make a great impression on customers, employees, and everyone in between. Call us for a free consultation, and we’ll tell you how our 77040 commercial flooring systems can help you do just that!
Houston, TX Fun Facts:
- Houston, Texas, is the birthplace of actress Jennifer Garner.
- The Houston Comets won the first four WNBA championships from 1997 to 2000.
- The port of Houston is the biggest harbor in the U.S. in terms of foreign tonnage.