Epoxy Technology Coatings is an expert in epoxy floor installation Brenham, TX. We know how important it is for your business or residential area to have floors that are strong, lasting, and easy to clean.
There are many great epoxy floor treatments that we offer that will not only make your floors last longer but also make your rooms look more elegant and beautiful. Call us today at one of our Houston locations to get started!
Why Go For Epoxy Floor Installation Brenham, TX?
In the past few years, epoxy floor coatings have become very common because they last a long time, can be used in many ways, and are very tough. Epoxy floors are very strong and look great at the same time. If you need concrete floor installation in Brenham, TX, here are some reasons why you should hire us:
- Unmatched Durability: Our epoxy floor coatings are very immune to damage. Heavy loads or a lot of foot traffic won’t damage them, which makes them great for commercial spaces like factories, warehouses, and stores.
- Easy Maintenance: Epoxy floors are simple to clean, which lowers your upkeep costs by a large amount. You don’t have to worry about spots, dirt, or spills that won’t come off with our epoxy floor coatings.
- Versatility: Third, we offer a lot of different design choices, from a large selection of colors to different patterns for the walls. You can change how your room looks to match your brand or style.
- Safety: In a business setting, safety is very important. Our epoxy coatings won’t slip, break, catch fire, or get too hot, so they are a safe choice for your places.
The Pros of Epoxy Technology Coatings
We’re not just another epoxy company that installs epoxy floors. When we work at Epoxy Technology Coatings, we think that our clients should only get the best. We make sure that your whole experience with us is satisfying and worth your money, from the high-quality goods we use to our great epoxy services. Here’s an idea of what makes us different:
- Expert Craftsmanship: Our teams put epoxy floors to the highest standards thanks to years of experience and skills that can’t be beaten. We know every little part of the process and pay close attention to every aspect of every job.
- Solutions That Can Be Customized: We know that each client has different needs and goals. Because of this, we give you the chance to make your flooring exactly how you want it and how it fits your needs.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: We use cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art tools to ensure the accuracy of our work. Our ability to finish your projects on time and perfectly is based on these tools.
- Unbeatable Prices: We think that quality shouldn’t cost more than affordability. We work hard to keep our prices low for our top-notch epoxy floor installation Brenham, TX services.
How We Install Our Epoxy Floors?
When Epoxy Technology Coatings installs epoxy floors in Brenham, TX, we do it in a methodical and careful way. At Epoxy Technology Coatings, we offer a strong and reliable epoxy floor installation process that guarantees sturdiness, longevity, and good looks. Let’s talk more about what our simplified installation process includes.
- Preparing the Surface: Before we start the installation process, we carefully look at the state of the floor that is already there. This step is very important for dealing with any problems that might come up and change the result. Then we start a full surface preparation process that includes getting rid of any coatings, dirt, or oils that are already there. Also, the surface is made smooth to make sure it’s level.
- Fixing Cracks: Commercial areas get a lot of foot traffic, which can damage or crack the floors. Before applying the glue, we make sure to fix any cracks or chips. This makes sure that the end result is smooth and even.
- Moisture Test: Epoxy coats might not stick well to wet floors, so we also do tests for moisture. We take the steps needed to make sure the area is completely dry before moving on to the next step if any wetness is found.
- Priming: Before the epoxy covering is put on, a good primer is used to make a solid base. As part of our epoxy floor coating Brenham, TX process, we use a good primer. This step helps the epoxy layer stick properly and also makes sure the finish is stronger and lasts longer.
- Applying the Epoxy Coating: After the primer has been set, the epoxy coating is put on. Professionals know how to mix the epoxy glue and hardener correctly so that the mixture is balanced. Then, the mixture is spread out evenly on the floor. Several coats may be used, depending on the finish that is wanted; if you want to make it look better, you can add artistic chips or quartz.
- Adding Artistic Flakes: At this point, you can add artistic flakes or quartz to the wet epoxy if you’d like to. This addition makes your floor look better and stop people from slipping by adding an extra decorative touch.
- Sealing: Finally, a sealing coat is put on the epoxy floor to protect it from possible hard weather and to make it last longer. With this last step, the floor gets a shiny finish that makes it look clean and professional.
Call Us Today!
At Epoxy Technology Coatings, we offer epoxy floor installation services that give your business spaces both the strength and durability they need and the extra appeal you want. We are a reliable choice for epoxy flooring because we care about quality, customer happiness, and low prices.
Our team of professionals can help you whether you want to change the look of your floors or put in new ones. Get in touch with us right away, and we’ll use our excellent epoxy floor coatings to change the look of your business.
We want you to be happy with the work we do, and we work hard to do that with every flooring job. If you need epoxy flooring, call Epoxy Technology Coatings. We can make a difference in your business areas.
Fun Facts About Brenham, TX:
- The city of Brenham was founded in 1844 and was an important place during the early years of Texas’s government.
- Brenham is famous for being the home of Blue Bell Creameries since 1907.
- The city is famous for its German-style festival, Maifest, held every year since 1881.